I wanted to make this worthy of sharing, I wanted to find for you some of the great people I follow, and share them with you, as well as sharing with you something about me, by the time I worked on my list I had been favoured with the award from another blogger, so, I will drag them down, together 🙂
Firstly I’d like to thanks both Shreyaloveswriting and The Cliffhanger Chronicles for their nomination, who both deserved the privilege of receiving their awards at these links Shreya & Cliffhanger, both in their own rights are versatile littler bloggers indeed, so please, if you get a chance head over and have a look at what they both have on offer, you might want to start here or here, if I’m suggesting anything and work your way around.
So, what does all this mean, well, lets look a the rules, because, of course, there are always rules 🙂
Rules to be followed:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share the seven random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
The first 2 are done, seven random facts about myself..
1. I co-hosted a radio show about movies for 5 years called How B Grade Movies Saved (or Ruined) My Life for a local independent radio station.
2. I stopped co-hosting the show because my daughter was born, thus the show ended a week later, never to return, but I would like to do another episode one day.
3. I live in Tasmania, a little island of the cost of Australia.
4. I spend only 45 minutes a day writing for my blog when I promised myself at least 100 minutes.
5. I read more than I write, but I don’t necessarily read what I write.
6. I sometimes forget to use full-stops and use commas instead.
7. My daughter is a massive Spongebob Squarepants fan, and, quietly, so am I.
On to the last, and most difficult part, the blogs I need to pass on to you, instead of writing about each blogger, I’ll give you a link to their blog, and then,a link to one of their blog posts I think is worth reading. There are plenty more I follow, but these are ones I thought I would share with you today.
So lets go.
I think that’s it, so once again, thank you so much, the community is what builds, and those who add to it and foster building, create together!